5 months ago
Analytics Associate Director - Essence
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4.5B in annualized media spend, and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 22 offices in APAC, EMEA and the Americas.
As an Analytics Associate Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Build a deep understanding of marketing plans and their objectives to help account teams build comprehensive measurement, and test & learn plans
- Play an instrumental role in evolving and designing new, innovative measurement tools. Managing the process through to delivery and take ownership of global roll out
- Recruit, manage and mentor analytical resource, ensuring the efficient flow of work through the team, the timely delivery of high-quality outputs and their continuing development as professionals
- Lead the creation of clear, robust and thought-provoking campaign reviews and insights
- Work with Account teams to help define the correct questions to get under the skin of campaign performance and then interrogate data sources to deliver the answers
- To help deliver "best in class" analytical capabilities across the agency with the wider Analytics team, including the use of new methods, techniques, tools and systems
- Develop innovative marketing campaigns and assist clients to define objectives
- Degree from a top-tier university, minimum 2:1 (preferably numerical)
- Experience working in a data based role
- Experience managing a team and ability to delegate effectively
- Proficiency with systems such as SQL, Social Analytics tools (Crimson Hexagon), Python, and 'R'
- Expose to measurement of both Direct Response and Brand Awareness campaigns
- Excellent at presenting data in a visually engaging and insightful manner that cuts through the noise
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Strong understanding of what data points can be collected and analysed in a digital campaign, and how each data point should be analysed
- Established and professional communication, presentation, and motivational skills
You can apply for this role of Analytics Associate Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.