City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
5 months ago
Analytics Consultant - Media- London (Hybrid) - £40K
We're partnered with on of the market's fastest-growing global media companies who are looking to add a passionate media analyst to their team.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to step into truly specialised environment and work with some of the industries brightest minds.
They are a small outfit with big ambition & this would really suit someone with 1-2 years media agency experience who is looking to move into a bigger role with more recognition and global responsibility!
- A young, vibrant company who are already a huge player in the industry
- Work on and take ownership of cutting edge media analytics projects
- Central London office and plenty of opportunity to travel to other offices internationally
- Great culture, CEO very visible and direct exposure and learning opportunities from the people with the vision!
- Take a lead role on the analysis of clients' media performance data using the latest, cutting edge analytical tools
- Interrogate and interpret client's media performance, build compelling insights and present back to key internal stakeholders and clients directly
- Be the face of analytics for the business and develop relationships with all external stakeholders
- Actively working with senior management on new business pitches
- 1 - 2 years' experience working in media auditing, either in a media agency or media auditor
- Highly numerate with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills and dealing with people
- Able to translate complex data concepts into clear and actional insights
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Manager - Analytics
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.