Analytics Director - Media Planning and Effectiveness - £75,000 - £90,000
A fantastic senior/leadership role at a award winning global media agency, they are one of the most acclaimed media and communication agency across the global and deliver a industry leading service to the biggest brands. They offer a range of marketing/media services and this role will be focusing on the optimisation of marketing investment and investment for some of their most important clients.
You will support the development of a high-level analytical planning capability that enables all offices, across the globe, to be able to offer state-of-the-art optimal planning solutions for their clients and become part of the world's most analytically advanced media agency.
- Over 100 offices in 74 countries
- Client list includes: Unilver, Google, Audi and many more
- Support the Global head of analytics and play a pivotal role across the business
- Delivering analytical planning solution - using marketing science principals and analysis on performance of campaigns
- Use MMM and econometrics to optimise marketing ROI and understand the performance of campaigns
- Work closely with internal client teams to maximise the brand awareness, marketing effectiveness and reach
- Own marketing measurement analytics and how different data sources and models play an instrumental role in the planning and performance of campaigns
- 5+ years experience across Marketing/Media Analytics
- Proficiency with R and Python
- Experience with marketing effectiveness, campaign analytics and/or mix market modelling (MMM)
- Degree level educated
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.