4 months ago
An independent agency based in Central London are looking for a highly motivated Analytics Director, with a passion for data science and advanced analytics, to be integral as they look to enhance their data science offering. The role will remain hands on but give you management of a small but very talented team. Key to this role will be to nurture this team and develop interesting and unique analytical data science propositions for their clients.
- Work strategically with clients to set the analytics and data science strategy and solutions
- Create analytical project briefs and set the entire roadmap from start to finish
- Oversee all analytical solutions. Scope and autonomously manage analytics and data science projects from start to finish
- Present analytical results and analysis interpretation to clients and market partners
- Manage a small team of analysts /data scientists and give mentorship regularly, ensuring they carry out their role to the best of their abilities
- Decide the recruitment plan and play an important role in the growth of the team
- Degree in a numeric discipline
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Advanced SQL
- R or Python is good to have but not essential – you will need to understand concepts and analytical methodologies to a good level
- Data story telling
- Solution design and development
- Experience with nay other Big Data technologies is advantageous
- Passionate about detail and solving problems – inquisitive nature
- Ready to take on any challenge – supervised or unsupervised
- Enthusiastic to work for one of the most sophisticated analytics set-ups in Europe!!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox