City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
8 days ago
Analytics Director - Media Agency - (£50,000)
An independent, strategic results-driven media agency. A strong focus is placed on delivering ROI for their clients based on their commercial objectives, whilst also taking time to understand corporate brand strategies. Their main services are across strategic insight, media planning & buying and Data Science & Management.
-You will have plenty of training opportunities and a clear career progression within an independent agency which is not constrained by politics or red tape
-Work with exciting clients within publishing, ecommerce, travel and other agencies
-Great culture and enviroment with a 4/5 rating on Glassdoor
- Set up of digital campaign tracking through GTM
- Optimisation and analysis of digital channels/campaigns thorough the use of GA
- Championing the analysis and identification of meaningful insight produced from our clients' media campaigns and responsibility to direct how we use the data and analytics
- Collaborating with Strategy / Planning Director and other great people across different disciplines such as Client Services and Activation to establish creative opportunities based on this insight for future campaigns
- Maintain and optimise marketing/visualiastion dashboards
- Line manage an executive analyst and have the opportunity to further grow your team very soon
- Degree level educated
- 3+ years experience in digital analytics
- Client-side or Agency (ideally) Media/Marketing background
- Strong proficiency with GA, visualiasation tools and knowledge of GTM
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox