City of London, London
£80000 - £100000 per annum
23 days ago
Associate Director-Performance Marketing and Growth Analytics-Entertainment/Gaming-80k-100k
Fantastic role as a Performance Marketing Analytics Director at a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of their games games. You will join the Growth Analytics team, working closely with Performance Marketing to maximise the ROI across paid digital investment.
This is a unique chance to join and established market leader within the mobile and social gaming industry. You will be able to build on their tremendous success and play the leading role in optimising Digital Marketing Analytics across the business.
-Boast an impressive 249 million monthly active users across their different games and digital platforms
-Brilliant opportunity to lead a growing team
-Great progression opportunities and a chance to make the Marketing Analytics side of the business your own
- Lead on the delivery of actionable insights that can support and drive impactful decisions
- Work closely with our Marketing Finance team, ensuring a robust investment plan and validating the impact and return of the marketing spend
- Drive key data and analytics projects from a business perspective, ensuring research and data modelling is prioritized
- Work with game studios to understand how specific product features can impact the marketability of our games
- Get great exposure to the gaming industry and the creative people within it
- Liase with cross-functional Data Analytics and Data science teams
- Optimisation of Performance Marketing campaigns and Spend
- Degree level educated (ideally a STEM, Mathematics, Statistics or any other numerical degree)
- 7+ years experience in Marketing Analytics
- Strong experience with SQL and ideally some experience with Python or R
- Ideally an entertainment, media, digital or gaming background
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox