City of London, London
£80000 - £120000 per annum
18 days ago
Analytics Director - Tech Business - Home-based/London - £100,000
This is a brand-new opportunity to lead the data and analytics function for a fast-growing technology start-up in London! This is a unique opportunity to join on of the world's fastest growing companies in a highly ambitious environment who are making their mark all over the world.
Working closely with C-suite and leadership teams, you will be tasked with building and leading the company's Data team, translating commercial goals into data vision through to execution. You responsibilities will include:
- Lead and grow the Data team for the company
- Define and deliver on analytics capability, process and technology
- Lead on key projects across multiple functions including marketing, product and commercial
- Build on a variety of key data topics including predictive modelling, LTV analysis, customer segmentation and commercial modelling
- Establish best practice across the company for KPI definitions and data automations
- Define operating model for Data team
- Engage and support the wider company analytical community to deliver self-serving mdoel
- At least 10 years of experience in data analytics
- Team leadership experience - growing, retention and performance management
- Expert SQL experience, including relational databases
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing methodologies
- Strong experience with programming languages - Python or R ideally
- Must have start-up / scale-up experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox