Digital Analytics Lead/Manager - Innovative Tech company - 60k-70k
Exciting Digital Consulting Manager role at an revolutionary Data company that helps brands leverage their data to increase marketing, advertising and sales effectiveness. They help businesses collect, enrich, and activate their data to find new customers, foster engagement, increase conversion, and drive sales across online and offline channels. They work with clients to achieve these goals using a combination of consulting, software, and managed services.
-Founded by former Google Executives
-Work with top clients such as Adidas, Lagoste and L'oreal
-Manage a team of digital analytics consultants and play a key role in helping grow client accounts
-Codeacademy subscription and other fantastic benefits
- Delivering high quality outcomes for a variety of projects in the Ad Tech and Web Analytics space, working in a client-facing position
- Helping brands collect, analyse and activate their data across paid, earned and owned channels
- Meeting client requirements within the agreed deadlines, keeping track of the required tasks for each project
- Developing a sharp, operational expertise about web analytics and media-buy topics
- Help clients increase their marketing ROI and improve customer acquisition and retention.
- Conduct relevant analysis on the performance of digital marketing channels
- 4+ years experience in similar role
- Ideally from an agency/consultancy background
- Good proficiency with Google Analytics and visualisation/dashboarding tools (e.g. Tableau, Data Studio).
- Good experience/exposure to SQL and ideally Google Bigquery
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.