City of London, London
£60000 - £67000 per annum + bonus
6 months ago
Sphere Digital are proud to be working with one of the most cutting-edge businesses who are revolutionising the travel and ecommerce space. This company are recognised in the Top Company Cultures list and have offices all around the world. We're looking for an Analysis Manager to lead the business throughout an exciting time of growth and expansion. The right person will be driven by data science, enjoy working in a large, collaborative team and be open minded to quick career progression, continuous training and great benefits!
- To play the key role in building and leading an analyst team to ensure campaigns are structured in an optimal way
- Manage, mentor, and develop a team of analysts focused on the European region.
- Drive innovation
- Combine audience segmentation, bidding, delivery and pricing strategies to extract optimal conversion based performance
- Work with Product, Engineering, and Data Science teams to create processes and data models that scale.
- Be the lead on major accounts and oversee the campaign management of performance-orientated advertising campaigns across the team you manage
- Demonstrable experience in online media, travel or advertising industry.
- Proven leadership skills in managing people and projects.
- Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or a related area.
- Experience extracting insights from data with data tools such as: Excel, "R", Matlab, SQL, Python, Tableau
- Experience with one of display ad delivery DSP, e.g. AppNexus, DV360 etc
- Hands-on programmatic trading experience with a deep understanding of DSPs and associated tools
- Confident to take initiative and give strategic recommendations in order to drive added value for clients and teams
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.