7 months ago
Analytics Manager - Essence
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4.5B in annualized media spend, and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 22 offices in APAC, EMEA and the Americas.
As an Analytics Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Use your knowledge of statistics to lead the development of robust forecasting models. Work with analytics & client leadership to deliver the findings of your models to our clients.
- Collaborate with the practice and the wider agency to develop new tools and solutions to support;
- budget setting
- scenario planning
- media optimization
- Get under the skin of marketing problems, and generate genuine insights that will resonate with senior clients
- Bring new and interesting analytical techniques to the team, and be willing to educate others in their practical use
- Define execution plans and drive delivery of projects & initiatives with guidance from your director(s)
- 4-5 years of experience in a data & insight role; practical know-how in building analytical models including: time series, statistical correlations, and variance mapping/predicting. Previous agency or consultancy background is desirable.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Technical experience in analytical programming languages - SQL is mandatory, additional programming languages are valued.
- Equally importantly, a knack for presenting complex data in clear & simple formats that cuts-through the noise and allows audiences to focus on key insights.
- A natural collaborator, and enthusiastic about building relationships across agency disciplines.
- Knowledge of the advertising and communications landscape. Clear understanding of how marketing works.
- You will have the talent and appetite to become an influential member of a fast-growing, cutting edge agency that grew on the strength of analytics - our founders were all analysts!
You can apply for this role of Analytics Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.