£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Analytics Manager, Marketing Agency, London, up to £50,000
I am partnered with a globally leading media network agency, specialising in delivery of bespoke marketing operations who use data driven initiatives at the heart of all commercial decisions.
They are looking for an experienced analyst to take responsibility for MMM and other econometrics elements for a key client; EA and who is looking to liaise with stakeholders and manage one junior analyst!
- Join a rapidly growing organisation - they have doubled in size within the last two years!
- Have full access to market-leading pricing, data and technology assets
- One of the best training and progression pipelines in the industry
- Paying up to £50,000 with a great benefits package!
As the Analytics Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and mentor one Senior Analyst
- Day to day project management
- Carrying out MMM
- Experience carrying out Market Mix Modeling
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong working experience with R
- Client management skills
You can apply for this role of Analytics Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox