Analytics Manager - Global Online Retailer - London
(hybrid) - £60,000 + benefits & incentives
This is an excellent opportunity to join a start-up
online retailer who are making waves in their market and have huge expansion
plans this year!
They operate in a fun, vibrant start-up feel with loads
of flexibility and trust with added value of significant financial backing
through a seriously successful global parent company.
This is the perfect role for someone with strong
all-round data & analytics experience who is looking to take their next
step and first foray into line-management. You will be working closely with all
business units with particular interest in web and product analytics.
- Perfect for someone looking to make their first move into managing a team
- An online retailer with a flexible, start-up feel with huge financial backing and security
- Great role for someone who enjoys working on all aspects of data & analytics
- Excellent training and progressive opportunities
- Support the rollout of the product roadmap through tracking, testing and analysis of features
- Define and report on product specific KPIs and engagement metrics
- Report and analyse the performance of digital product solutions
- Manage MVT testing for product solutions
- Act as the go-to data expect across all departments where required
- Train, mentor and manage junior member of staff
- Ideally 3+ years experience in a broad analytics role
- Expertise in tools such as GA, SQL and BI software
- Ability to apply statistical modelling techniques to large & complex data sets
- Commercial acumen
- Strong communication
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by
calling us now!
Manager – Data, Analytics & Insights
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job
opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out
how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking
at my profile
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage
applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age,
disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law.