about 1 month ago
Analytics Senior Executive - Essence
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4.5B in annualized media spend, and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 22 offices in APAC, EMEA and the Americas.
As an Analytics Senior Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Support Analytics Manager with many aspects of campaigns and coordination throughout campaign lifecycle
- Become a confident user of systems and tools within Essence and the industry
- Build relationships internally across disciplines and countries
- Support teams in analysing data and finding insights
- Formulate strategic recommendations with Analytics Manager and above based on gathered insights
- Collaborate with the team to develop new tools and solutions
- Collate data and support Analytics manager with delivery of reporting for clients
- Audit new external tools to build wider knowledge of market
- Attend status meetings, and client calls when required
- Ideally at least 1 years' analytical experience
- Natural affinity with numbers and analysis
- Excellent communication skills, and an ability to collaborate and engage with those around you
- Diligent and attentive to detail, able to listen, learn, and put into practice
- Experience with statistical languages desirable (e.g. R, Python, SQL)
You can apply for this role of Analytics Senior Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox