£65000 - £75000 per annum
9 months ago
We are working with an exciting tech consultancy start up that helps e-commerce businesses with their Amazon eco-system. Based in London this business was founded January 2019 by 2 ex Amazon leaders who noticed a gap in the market and have flourished since, now at 15 employees and growing rapidly. Not only is this a fast paced, autonomous and high responsibility Analytics/Data Science Lead role, it's a mature culture with the opportunity to work from home 3 days a week.
As a Analytics/Data Science Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Analysing complex and large data sets
- Provide clear insight from the data to clients
- Build models and use ML tools to provide business insight
- Understand the range of products and data models and contribute to the roadmap to improve data and insights for clients.
- Strong SQL experience is essential
- Experience with AWS or a similar cloud platform
- Experience with BI or data science tools desirable (Python, R etc.)
- Any experience of ML based tools, such as Sagemaker, Google Cloud AI Platform, TensorFlow etc desirable
- Previous experience in advertising or e-commerce
You can apply for this Analytics/Data Science Lead role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Manager of Analytics
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.