City of London, London
about 1 month ago
App Store Optimisation (ASO) Executive - independent agency - £24,000
Independent global digital marketing agency with headquarters based in London. They are focused on delivering performance media for their clients. You will be working on a household name client and this role will be for 6 months initally.
- Support the director to develop and execute ASO strategies for our clients.
- Update, interpret, and analyse app store ranking and reports to send to clients
- Undertake competitor analysis
- Plan and execute ASO A/B testing
- Work with the account teams to align ASO and paid media strategies for clients
- Assist with planning and presenting pitches
- Keep up to date with new developments within the app stores
- Over 1 years' experience in a role with an element of ASO
- A good understanding of ASO concepts
- Strong analytical skills and a logical, data-driven thinker
- Great organisation and time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional presentation/communication skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Hannah Brown - Senior Consultant
0203 763 9758 |
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox