New York, USA
US$65000 - US$75000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Account Manager - Growing Ad Tech Company Backed by Omnicom - New York City - $65K - $75K
This is a great opportunity for a someone with digital media experience to move into a more creative environment. This agency is a digital-first creative agency founded in 2011. They are part of a network but have kept their dynamic independent identity and ambitious start up culture. This has given them the strength and backing of a major advertising and media network, whilst staying true to their roots with a culture and atmosphere of a start-up, with all the energy and opportunity for talent that brings.
Here are some key highlights:
- They are the only agency who specialise in DCO, so you'll be joining a company that is at the forefront of tech, programmatic and media developments
- Have a start-up feel while backed by one of the largest agencies in the world
- Core specialism is in the design and production of Dynamic adverts
- Partnered with some of the world's leading companies like Audi, Porsche, McDonald's, Delta, Levi's, Canon, etc.
- Work with a tight knit team and enjoy monthly drinks
- Opportunity to visit their London offices
As the Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the end-to-end process of delivering DCO campaigns
- Communicating with clients to interpret their needs and requirements
- Liaising with media and creative agency account teams to ensure partnerships and collaboration required for DCO
- Managing the process from an internal Adylic perspective, including working with specialist teams from concepting, strategy and design, throughout development, delivery and subsequent post-delivery. This includes communication with the London Hub (and will undoubtedly lead to a trip there!).
- Working within our proprietary DCO platform to support on the setting up of DCO strategies and the creation of DCO creative variants.
- Ensuring all work is completed in a timely fashion and to a high standard.
- Supporting the Account Director and other Account Managers on the delivery of larger client work and projects, whilst also having your own projects to manage.
- Have 1-3 years working in digital media/advertising
- Be a strong communicator
- Have experience in a client facing role
- Capable of manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Can accurately set, manage, and meet deadlines
- Be a fast and keen learner
- Be self-sufficient and have an entrepreneurial drive - you will be working at first as part of a small team and so we are looking for someone who likes to learn quickly and have responsibility from the get-go.
- Ability to accurately set, manage and meet deadlines
You can apply for this role of Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant at Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to
get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin,
race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox