City of London
£35,000 - £43,000 per annum
9 days ago
You will play an integral role in delivering online advertising campaign insights to clients by working alongside the Strategy and Media teams. This position holds a strategic value to both the teams and clients, you will require not only a quantitative data analysis skill set but also strong communication skills.
- Support local markets on tracking and analysing digital efforts on web to evaluate and quantify impact;
- Build reports by using pre-written scripts in R/Python and a pre-defined report structure;
- Analyse data to present actional business recommendations and design impactful visualisations to track and highlight progress;
- Building positive relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms.
- Clear and logical communication skills with a collaborative approach to solve problems;
- Analytical mindsets and committed interest and curiosity in data and new technologies/methodologies;
- Patient, detail oriented with a service mindset to provide accurate technical solutions over speed;
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for tracking web and visualisation tools such as Tableau or Google Data Studio;
- Academic knowledge or basic application of data analysis and programming (preferably Python and R)
You can apply for this role of Associate Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox