City of London
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
6 months ago
A global strategy consulting firm with 11 offices around the world, with the London office specialising in Analytics, B2B Products & Services, Consumer Goods, Leisure, Media & Technology, Private Equity and Retail.
- Good SQL, Python/R;
- Experience with Tableau (or other visualisation tools) would be beneficial;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Keen interest in analytics as well as strategy work;
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate Degree in Economics, Analytics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or another quantitative field (Undergraduate Degree First or Upper Second);
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as you will be working on short projects, typically 4-6 weeks;
- Previous consultancy experience, less than 3 years;
- Happy to work with clients collaboratively;
- Strong technical skills but also the ability to communicate results in layman's terms when needed.
You can apply for this role of Associate Consultant now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.