£500 - £501 per day
5 months ago
Associate Director - Marketing Analytics
13 week contract
Do you want to work for the second most awarded Network Agency in all of Adland?
Do you want to work on a diverse range of clients including Warner Bros., Carnival and Volkswagen Group to Virgin Atlantic, British Heart Foundation and Viacom?
Then this could be the role for you!
- Day to day coaching and development of analysts
- Lead and develop client and agency relationships
- Tell stories with data, translate all data and analytical outcomes to a real-world application
- Lead projects from design to delivery
- Able to be hands on occasionally with the delivery of modelling and analytics projects across market mix modelling, digital attribution, location and segmentation analysis using a wide range of data mining, statistical and machine learning techniques for creative problem solving
- 5+ years marketing agency experience
- Management experience
- Experience leading projects from brief to delivery
- Have worked with Data, Analytics and Technology teams previously
- You will combine a creative approach to problem solving with technical know-how and polished project management skills
- You will be responsible for managing large projects/clients
- You will be devising bespoke analytic solutions for wide ranging challenges
- You should be capable of running projects from brief to delivery
- You will have strong management and leadership skills
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE***
You can apply for this role of Associate Director now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.