£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Associate Insight Director, Media Agency, London, £55,000
Working within one of the largest marketing agency groups globally, this role is an exciting opportunity to work closely with the agency's amazing clients on research & insight projects!
We are looking for an experienced data, insights or research professional who has a passion for working with data to create consumer insights. If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, I would love to hear from you!
- Join a globally leading marketing agency, who are working with some of the most attractive brands in the world including Nestle, E1 Films & TikTok!
- Partner with and build relationships with senior stakeholders and wider teams within the agency
- Take the first step into developing your management skills with the aid from senior members of the team
- Grow and develop your career in an agency that focuses on learning, development and opportunities to grow your professional career
As the Associate Insight Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Work with the external client insight team to take briefs and understand their needs
- Work closely with the internal strategy & planning teams
- Manage client requests and present directly to the client
- Manage & mentor an Insight Executive and help develop an Insight Manager within the team
- Previous experience working directly with clients and running & managing primary research projects
- Experience with mediums such as Digital, TV, Press or OOH
- Knowledge of media tools such as TGI or IPA Touch Points
- Experience using social listening tools
- Experience working on both Qual & Quant projects
You can apply for this role of Associate Insight Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.