City of London, London
£28000 - £35000 per annum + Additional Benefits
8 days ago
Associate Product Manager - Media - £28,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Sphere Digital are proud to be in partnership with a global media and entertainment organisation that are looking to expand their product team with 2 x Associate Product Managers to join their technology team working on B2B related products. This business has been in the media industry for over 40 years, operates in over 58 countries, and has over 400 employees worldwide. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and talented product professional and offers the right candidate a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, rapidly expanding digital media company and influence its development and success.
- Support the development of new and existing digital products.
- Have an understanding of how the wider editorial and commercial departments work, as well as the core components of media technology.
- Conduct in-depth market, industry, and competitive analysis to present findings to internal stakeholders and inform product development.
- Work closely with Commercial and Editorial stakeholders to understand company goals and business requirements and develop recommendations to meet those needs.
- Create and present product specifications, user stories & relevant metrics for project success.
- Measure the success of features after release, present reports/analysis that contain valuable, actionable insight, and optimize performance through data-driven iteration.
- Support the QA process to assure the delivery of the requested features on time with the right quality.
- Participate in product design, planning, review and daily stand-up meetings.
- articipate in your team's regular activities: grooming backlogs, product roadmap planning, updating relevant business stakeholders, etc.
- 2:1 (or equivalent) degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Finance, Statistics, Economics, Marketing or a related field is desired.
- Experience of working within Digital Marketing - Teams or at University.
- Strong written and verbal English and communication / presentation skills.
- Organizational competency; ability to keep track of multiple projects.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to collect and draw insights from data.
- A level of proficiency in web analytics is a plus.
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional environment with many stakeholders.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox