City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + 75% of Rail Travel, 25 days holiday
21 days ago
Assurance Analyst - London - 12 months FTC
An exciting company in London is looking for an Assurance Analyst for a 12 month FTC. The role is based in Central London.
- Hybrid working
- St Paul's office
- 12-month Fixed Term Contract. But likely to be extended beyond.
- Start date: ASAP
- £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
As the Assurance Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Understand stakeholder engagement and develop solutions
- Client facing role you must be able to communicate with clients and customers easily.
- You will look at all the key elements of the Assurance process and make recommendations to improve the processes.
- Understand Manuel and Automated testing.
- You must be able to work towards deadlines while being organised and prioritising work accordingly.
- You must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- You will be ISTQB Certified and hold Agile or Safe qualifications.
- Be able to liaise with clients effectively
- 75% of your rail tickets
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
You can apply for the Assurance Analyst position now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Data Contracting Recruiter
020 3869 2077
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox