City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
10 days ago
Audience Data Strategy Manager-Global Media Broadcaster/Producer ( £50,000)
A global entertainment, sports and news company that creates premium content and delivers exceptional experiences to fans whenever and wherever they consume content. This a brand new role where you will support data strategy and give relevant analysis/insight to the commercial team, ensuring optimal setup of all audience targeting solutions and optimal flow between the DMP and all monetization platforms.
-An iconic company, over 180 channels showcasing 47 brands in 34 languages in over 200 countries.
-Fantastic opportunity to work across exciting, well-know brands and content
- Driving the 3rd and 2nd party data strategy allowing us to targeting niche audiences throughout the globe
- Build and manage data segments, giving feedback on performance of campaigns.
- Support the productisation of audience targeting, empowering the sale steams to liaise confidently with clients
- Report in to the Head of Programmatic and Data
- Testing and integrating audience targeting solutions ensuring that the partners are set up for success
- Key performance metrics will focus on accuracy, margin / eCPM improvements, fill rate increase and operational efficiencies
- Strong Experience with DMPs
- Degree level educated
- 2+ years experience and a media/marketing background (ideally publishing/entertainment/broadcast media)
- Good stakeholder management and communications skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox