£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
5 months ago
Audience Development Lead, Media Owner, London, £50,000-£55,000
My client is a well-known digital news publisher with a customer reach of over 400million. They are looking for an experienced Audience Development Lead to join the UK team to help take them to the next level!
As the Audience Development Lead, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading development of DMP to scale audiences
- Leading the management, segmentation and monetisation of client audiences
- Educate internal teams across audience data
- Work closely with analytics, research and insights teams
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic company
- Experience in audience segmentation and extension
- Advanced understanding and working experience with a DMP
- Experience working in a high-paced environment, working to deadlines and delivering under pressure
- Ideally a good understanding of GAM, DV360 and Analytics
- Strong understanding of both 3rd and 1st party data and how to utilise them
- Bonus and Commission scheme!
- Free drinks on a Friday at their company bar
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role of Audience Development Lead now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.