City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
9 months ago
Audience Insight Lead- International Broadcaster-(£50,000 - £60,000)
Exciting role at an International News Media Broadcaster, providing news with a unique perspective to a worldwide audience through 12 cross-platform editions, of which 9 with distinct TV channels. Their mission is to to provide audiences a diverse array of factual programming on business, technology, science, climate, travel, sports and culture.
Your aim will be to boost their brand and relationships with commercial advertising partners through the use of data and insights as an advertising audience development lead. Develop innovative insights through the use of advertising tools such as DMPs, DSPs and many more.
-Their content reaches 400 million homes across in 160 countries and is the most watched news channel in continental Europe.
-Exciting plans to continue the expansion of their global reach and open offer their content across more countries across the globe
-Boast a significant following on YouTube with over 20 channels, reaching a further 75 million unique users per month.
- Strategically develop, scale and maintain desirable audience segments through the utilisation of our DMP, Adobe Audience Manager.
- Adopt a consultative approach to finding audience-based solutions to client and agency briefs, through the sales team.
- Ensure first class reporting to demonstrate the effectiveness of our audience packages, or segments, activated within client campaigns.
- Work closely with Digital team to ensure that the sales teams have a thorough understanding of all audience data products, available to sell to the market.
- Acknowledge and fulfil agreed business KPIs, set at the beginning of the year by VP, Digital Strategy & Revenue Development (direct report)
- Use of data modelling on 1st party data points to enhance their scale and build sales collateral on top of that in anticipation of response to briefs
- Work closely with our Research & Insight team to build out insightful client campaign case studies.
- 4+ years experience in similar role
- Ideally from a media background, also very open to Ecommerce and Agencies
- Strong proficiency with any DMPs (e.g. Adobe Audience Manager, Nielsen, Comscore, Salesforce)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.