City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + 65k OTE
5 months ago
Audience Insight Manager- Publisher/Magazine - (£45,000 - £50,000)- OTE 65k
The magazine has established itself as a publishing phenomenon. Its unique format and editorial structure have won numerous accolades and awards. Renowned for its superb celebrity photo-features, and its ability to secure exclusive access to the social elite makes it one of the leading women's weekly magazines in the UK.
To complement the iconic magazine, the publisher released it's own website in 2001 which brings daily royal, celebrity, fashion and lifestyle news to their readers, with even more exclusive content and celebrity interviews.
-Deliver audience insight on 40M unique global users
-Boasts an impressive 4.4/5 on Glassdoor, a great place to work with a fantastic culture
-Industry leading social footprint with over +15m followers across social digital platforms
- Championing the DMP and the benefits it delivers across the company
- Optimising campaign delivery by using the DMP to target audience segments
- Working between Marketing and Commercial teams to view our audience data holistically
- Supporting the business with segmentation creation and execution in order to grow audience revenues globally
- Be a key part of the magazine's digital focus, who boast digital team of +45 people
- Work closely with the creative, marketing and commercial teams to meet key quarterly targets an your bonus
- Play a key role in advertising operations and the optimisation of digital marketing channels such as SEO
- Help guide monetization and activation strategies
- 3+ years experience across the media space (ideally publishing)
- Degree level educated
- Strong proficiency with DMPs and any visualisation/reporting tools (e.g Data Studio, Tableau)
- Great stakeholder management skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.