Up to £38000 per annum
4 months ago
Audience Insights Manager - Planning & Buying Agency - Up to £38k
As Audience Insights Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring you obtain insights that provide a holistic view from ALL data that will improve the performance of creative, media and communications. Intelligence to include insight on audience, brands, categories and competitors.
- Ensuring a clear view of campaign success driven by the policing of a consistent measurement framework and methodologies across the team.
- Building and maintaining a close working relationship planners and strategists.
- Highly analytical with experience of synthesising.
- Experience with a variety of platforms including but not limited to Telmar, DMPs, DSPs, web analytic platforms.
- Base knowledge of market research techniques and methodologies.
- An understanding of the media landscape & cultural trends, how they are evolving and what this means for our audiences, brands and categories.
- Project management experience in order to manage insight projects.
- Experience in identifying data and insights needs from a client media brief.
You can apply for this role of Audience Insights Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.