Up to £38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Audience Insights Manager - Planning & Buying Agency - Up to £38k
As Audience Insights Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring you obtain insights that provide a holistic view from ALL data that will improve the performance of creative, media and communications. Intelligence to include insight on audience, brands, categories and competitors.
- Ensuring a clear view of campaign success driven by the policing of a consistent measurement framework and methodologies across the team.
- Building and maintaining a close working relationship planners and strategists.
- Highly analytical with experience of synthesising.
- Experience with a variety of platforms including but not limited to Telmar, DMPs, DSPs, web analytic platforms.
- Base knowledge of market research techniques and methodologies.
- An understanding of the media landscape & cultural trends, how they are evolving and what this means for our audiences, brands and categories.
- Project management experience in order to manage insight projects.
- Experience in identifying data and insights needs from a client media brief.
You can apply for this role of Audience Insights Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox