City of London, London
£49000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
4 months ago
Data/Audience Manager, Media Owner, London, £49-55k base + Bonus
My client is a leading media owner that reaches over 40 million users every month across their various brands!
They are looking for an experienced Audience Manager to join their team and help take them to the next level!
As the Data/Audience Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting data strategy through set up of all audience targeting to ensure campaigns reach client expectations
- Being the driver of 2nd and 3rd party data strategy
- Build and manage audience data segments to provide feedback on campaign performance
- Consult with both internal teams and clients throughout the campaign lifecycle to solidify data importance
- Experience working within online advertising
- A good knowledge and understanding of DMP capabilities and operation
- Understanding of Ad Serving systems e.g. DMP
- Significant knowledge of audience insight tools
- Strong relationship building skills
- Bonus scheme!
- Free drinks on a Friday at their company bar
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role of Data/Audience Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.