City of London, London
3 months ago
Reservation (AV) Associate Director - Global Network Agency- London
This agency is one of the world's fastest growing agency that was born in the digital age. They have a massive people centric focus with a supportive and encouraging leadership team. This is a newly formed team which allow you to shape best practice and team culture with the support of the Business director and head of the department. They prioritize their employees by providing them with continuous training and development on the job and value them. They represent some of the biggest brand across the UK and they are looking for an AV Associate Director to join them.
- Work with leading innovative auto clients that push boundaries and work on award winning campaigns
- Supportive and encouraging leadership team that puts the team's development first
- Close partnership with their creative agency so an opportunity to be involved in the creative process
As the AV Associate Director, your responsibilities will include:
- You will lead client engagement and build strong relationships and trust with clients
- Overseeing the delivery of all AV plans and responses on time
- Tracking and supplying audit data and liaising with auditors
- Working in collaboration with the team of AV specialist members in executing the client's vision across TV, Addressable TV, Display video, Social Video and Audio
- Demonstrate an approachable leadership style and support and develop you team with clear roles and developing clear career path and goals
- Have a proven experience in AV media across all channels such as Broadcaster Content, Addressable TV, Display Video, Social Video, Cinema and Radio
- You are passionate about the UK TV marketplace and stay on top of industry trends
- High degree of commercial awareness including utilizing budget/ spend, fees and allocation of resource
- Strong communicator and negotiator to ensure they get the best value delivery from sales houses
- You will be commercially aware and have a strong understanding of investment, strategy, and activation
- Knowledge of the media buying tools (e.g BARB, Media Ocean, Comscore and Rajar)
Please do let me know the best time and number to call and discuss? If this role isn't quite right it would be great to talk through what you'd be looking for in a new role.
Associate recruitment consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.