£44000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
AV Associate Director - Media Agency, London
A successful Global network Media Agency who are home to an enviable portfolio of clients featuring some of the most iconic and influential brands. They are ambitious and won numerous awards for their clients
As the AV Associate Director your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the planning, buying and delivery across TV, VOD, Cinema and Radio
- Forging strong and collaborative working relationships with key media owners
- To understand, monitor and maintain deal/trading commitments
- Manage a department of talented individuals
- Ensuring the delivery of all AV campaigns vs client targets and audit parameters through efficient tracking and delivery
- Experience in AV Buying
- Excellent ability in the delivery and tracking of campaign and client audit targets
- Experience of managing and monitoring client deals
- Ability to work under pressure and be extremely organised
You can apply for this role of AV Associate Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox