City of London, London
3 months ago
AV manager - Global Network Agency- London
This agency is an award-winning global media agency that prides itself in helping clients achieve disproportionate growth. They prioritize their employees by providing them with continuous training and development on the job. They represent some of the biggest brand across the UK and they are looking for an AV manager to join them.
- Work with a forward-thinking advertiser
- Great company culture - a tight knit team that work in true partnership
- Supportive and encouraging leadership team that puts the team's development first
As the AV Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Building a strong relationship and trust with the client
- Overseeing campaigns and ensuring they are delivered in line with objectives
- Tracking and supplying audit data and liaising with auditors
- Working in collaboration with the Associate Director and team members in executing the client's vision
- Have a proven experience in AV media across all channels such as Online Video, Addressable TV, OOH TV, Cinema and Radio
- You are passionate about the UK TV marketplace and stay on top of industry trends
- Strong communicator and negotiator to ensure they get the best value delivery from sales houses
- Knowledge of the media buying tools (e.g BARB, Media Ocean, Caria and Prisma)
Please do let me know the best time and number to call and discuss? If this role isn't quite right it would be great to talk through what you'd be looking for in a new role.
Associate recruitment consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.