City of London, London
6 months ago
AV manager - Global Network Agency- London
This agency is an award-winning global media agency that prides itself in helping clients achieve disproportionate growth. The leadership team is very supportive and encouraging. They give opportunities where necessary as they want each member of the team to take on new challenges and progress their skills. They also provide everyone with goals for 3, 6 and 12 months showing they are dedicated to ensuring each member of the team with a clear progression map. They represent some of the biggest brand across the UK and they are looking for an AV manager to join them.
- Work with an entertainment client that are very innovative and are looking to bring new ideas to the table
- Opportunity to work on award winning campaigns
- Great company culture - a tight knit team with a supportive and encouraging leadership team
- Most structured agency training in the UK provided here
As the AV Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- You will lead client engagement and build strong relationships and trust with clients
- Working closely with the communications planning team to develop audience insight and strategic plans
- Overseeing the planning and delivery of all AV campaigns and ensuring they are delivered in line with the set KPIs
- Demonstrate an approachable leadership style and support and develop you team with clear roles and developing clear career path and goals
- Tracking and supplying audit data and liaising with auditors
- Working in collaboration with the Associate Director and team members in executing the client's vision
- Have a multi-media understanding and 360 knowledge across all AV channels such as TV, Addressable TV, BVOD, Cinema and Radio
- You are passionate about the UK TV marketplace and stay on top of industry trends
- The ability to lead and influence and motivate the team
- The ability to build relationships with media owners as well as clients
- Strong communicator and negotiator to ensure they get the best value delivery from sales houses
Please do let me know the best time and number to call and discuss? If this role isn't quite right it would be great to talk through what you'd be looking for in a new role.
Associate recruitment consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.