about 2 months ago
AV Manager - Independent Media Agency, London
This top independent media agency is a destination employer that offers a supportive and progressive environment. Looking at their employees personal and professional development it is an agency that you will thrive in!
As the AV Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Running a dedicated team of media specialist, across all AV channels, including TV, Online Video, Addressable TV, OOH TV, Cinema and Radio
- Being responsible for owning the AV Planning output for the team
- You will sit in a team of true multimedia specialists, connecting different media channels in a holistic way
- You will be viewed by the client as an AV expert who has an authoritative opinion on both their plans and the wider media market
- You will have experience in AV planning or Buying or both!
- An understanding the whole AV market and have a passion for the developments happening
- Great relationships across the industry and enjoy pro-actively forging relationships with media owners.
- Ability to tell compelling implementation stories (with the aim to interweave roles, flighting, weights, formats of different media and how they interrelate).
You can apply for this role of AV Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox