9 months ago
AV Media Manager - Multiple Clients - London
This full-service agency is looking for an AV Media Manager to join them. With a vibrant culture and a history of leading from the front they uphold their commitment to progression, excellence and opportunity. As a full-service agency, they are looking for media minds to help them work with media clients and grow them into fully integrated accounts. If you are looking for a business that can support your creative mind and build on your media background, then this is the one for you.
They have a unique culture set up for making smart decisions and acting fast to keep up with a changing industry. You will be learning from some of the best minds in the industry - this agency normally dominates the 30 under 30, and lead podcasts, events and seminars. They are thought leaders, and clients and media owners alike come to them for advice on industry developments, changes and insights.
As the AV Media Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of all day to day buying of AV media across TV, Radio, VOD, Audio and some Cinema both through hands on buying and overseeing a team.
- Ensuring buying metrics are hit and processes are adhered to
- First point of contact for day to day client requests. Contributing and presenting plans and PCAs in client meetings, and ensuring you have a strong understanding of your clients' competitors.
- Producing implementational AV plans - showcasing agency tools and products to support channel and budget recommendations.
- Coaching and developing more junior team members to ensure they have solid progression plans.
- You will have at least 2.3 years' experience planning and buying media across AV channels in a media agency environment.
- You have a good knowledge of new industry developments across VOD and Connected TV.
- You will be able to coach, mentor and develop team members and manage the workloads of the team.
- Be able to communicate and build relationships with media owners, clients and internal teams.
- Establish a deeper understanding of clients' business with your expertise to develop strong relationships at senior client level, maintaining regular dialogue with clients.
- Champion AV within the agency and across the wider media landscape.
You can apply for this role of AV Media Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.