8 months ago
AV Account Director - Global clients across FMCG, entertainment, travel or more
The UK's largest media planning and buying agency is hiring for AV talent to work on one of their flagship client accounts! Forward-thinking and creative work with clients has been recognised by the wider industry with a range of accolades including Agency of the Decade and Most Effective Agency in the World.
They also hold the IPA Platinum CIPD Award for outstanding Learning and Development, reflective of the fact of the fact that on the agency has achieved IPA Gold Accreditation consistently. Every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan, with almost 100 training initiatives available.
They champion diversity and inclusivity and are looking to add exceptional talent to their growing team.
As the AV Account Director, your role will include:
- Planning all facets of AV campaigns across TV, BVOD, Cinema, Audio.
- Delivering exceptional client service and working hand in hand with the comms planning teams to ensure this is carried out.
- Delivering responses to briefs in line with client objectives and broader cross-channel strategies.
- Managing the output, training and progress of more junior team members.
- Building a strong relationship with key counterparts in the comms planning and investment teams.
- Have a strong multi-media understanding, with in depth channel knowledge of all AV channels, including TV, BVOD, Addressable TV, Audio and Cinema.
- Have knowledge of industry planning tools - TechEdge, MediaOcean, TGI or equivalents.
- Have good commercial awareness and have strong relationships with a range of media owners.
- Have excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Are a confident communicator and able to adapt styles for varying conversations and presentations.
You can apply for this role of AV Media Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.