AV Planning Manager - Media Agency - London
The UK's largest media planning and buying agency is hiring for AV talent to work on one of their flagship client accounts! Forward-thinking and creative work with clients has been recognised by the wider industry with a range of accolades including Agency of the Decade and Most Effective Agency in the World. They also hold the IPA Platinum CIPD Award for outstanding Learning and Development, reflective of the fact of the fact that on the agency has achieved IPA Gold Accreditation consistently. Every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan, with almost 100 training initiatives available. They champion diversity and inclusivity and are looking to add exceptional talent to their growing team.
As the AV Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Driving best in class AV planning alongside the comms planning team - driving innovation through a strong understanding of how AV compliments other media channels.
- Being the first point of contact for day to day client requests. Contributing and presenting plans and PCAs in client meetings, and ensuring you have a strong understanding of your clients' competitors.
- Understanding and developing AV and the latest technologies - this allows for award winning, cutting-edge work.
- Coaching and developing more junior team members to ensure they have solid progression plans. Managing their workloads and priorities, and managing internal stakeholders.
- You will have at least 2 years' experience planning and buying media across AV channels in a media agency environment.
- You have a good knowledge of new industry developments across TV, BVOD, Cinema and radio.
- You will be able to coach, mentor and develop team members and manage the workloads of the team.
- Be able to communicate and build relationships with media owners, clients and internal teams.
- Establish a deeper understanding of clients' business with your expertise to develop strong relationships at senior client level, maintaining regular dialogue with clients.
- Champion AV within the agency and across the wider media landscape.
You can apply for this role of AV Media Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Deivery Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.