£45000 - £50000 per annum
7 months ago
This is a small, but rapidly growing agency that work in true partnership with their clients to achieve mutual business objectives through a mix of brand and performance campaigns. They're not tied into any media deals, meaning whatever media they buy provides the best possible media solution for their client, allowing for truly creative planning and an ethos of transparency for both their clients and internally within the agency.
Their AV billings are set to double next year, so this agency need someone with strong TV planning and buying skills to come and take a lead on several new client wins for them. This person needs to have a keen interest and thorough knowledge of the AV market, including VOD, as they will be working with the digital director to increase the agency's AV offering with both new and existing clients. You'll ideally have a strong commercial mindset, as this role will, in the next few years, develop into a head of AV role.
- Leading on strategic planning and buying across all AV channels, with a strong focus on TV and VOD
- Growing the team out over the next 2 years - AV billings will double in 2020, and this is a great opportunity to drive growth and change in the agency
- Driving the agency's VOD offering with the Head of Digital - increasing the agency's knowledge and provision of VOD planning and buying
- Managing two direct reports - responsible for their learning and development, training and overall output
- Heavy involvement in new business pitching from an AV perspective
- You will be an exceptional AV planner/buyer, with at least 4 years' media agency experience, ideally focused on DRTV with a keen knowledge of and passion for VOD and the changing AV landscape
- You will be able to create AV media plans using just a brief and an excel spreadsheet, and will be confident delivering AV campaigns through to PCA
- You will have proven experience in a client facing role, and will have strong media owner contacts
- You will ideally have experience in new business pitching
- You will be energetic - a self-starter motivated by a passion for AV and it's future
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.