15 days ago
Sphere Digital Recruitment have recently partnered with a full-service Marketing Communications Agency that has a global presence across 65 different countries. Their client list is impressive, with some huge names that vary across different industries, including but not limited to, FMCG and Pharma.
The agency is expanding at an impressive rate and are looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to oversee their largest account, who have been their client for over 25 years! Given the current climate, this expansion is one of great importance, and a transition you will be playing a very important part in.
As the B2B Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- As the B2B Marketing Manager, a large part of your role will be focussed on their social and content activity, working across platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, and more.
- You will be responsible for creating and writing forms of long and short copy primarily for LinkedIn articles, and plan future content programmes for 2021.
- You will help optimise their integrated B2B marketing campaigns, while writing copy for blogs, web pages, videos and infographics that will be viewed by their massive outreach.
- An expert in the B2B landscape, working directly in a B2B environment or with agency background.
- Be specialised with social media and content marketing.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, to create compelling copy based on technical B2B terminology.
- Be a point of contact for the client and or agency directors.
You can apply for this role of B2B Marketing Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox