City of London, London
3 months ago
B2B Marketing Manager, Marketing Technology, London, £55,000
Sphere have partnered with a high-growth Marketing Technology business who have significantly grown since their launch in 2015. They are now looking to grow the team further and are on the hunt for an experienced B2B Marketing Manager to join their fast-paced and ambitious team!
As the Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of the marketing strategy, across channels including paid social, events, webinars, content, email and ABM strategy.
- Generating marketing activity focusing on enterprise-level and driving business growth, taking ownership of the marketing funnel.
- Execute successful campaigns, increasing awareness and qualified traffic.
- Managing relationships with external resources such as the company PR agency, event partners and content partners.
- Strong B2B marketing experience with a focus on lead generation
- Proven experience in executing digital campaigns across multiple channels
- Experience using a CRM platform such as HubSpot
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships and a great communicator!
You can apply for this role of B2B Marketing Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Marketing
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.