City of London
£50,000 - £57,000 per annum + + excellent bens
4 months ago
RM - 041108_1597128051
Fantastic opportunity to join an iconic high-street fashion brand, currently undergoing a digital transformation with hugely ambitious online plans.
The B2B Marketing Manager reports to the Senior B2B Manager and is responsible for implementing the B2B marketing activities, in accordance with the tactical and strategic plan.
Work on, develop and maximise a sales and revenue growth plan for brand currency (gift card), third party cards and other (cash back, discount and contra deals) revenue in line with the B2B strategy with the various business partners and agencies.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management, performance reviews, development and productivity of the Junior B2B Marketing Operations Manager
- Responsible for the input and delivery of all B2B gift card, third party card, discount, cash back and contra deal strategy commercial outputs and deliverables to support the overall B2B strategy
- Accountable for researching, proposing and implementing new opportunities to grow gift card and third party card and general traffic through other B2B schemes
- Accountable for delivering with the Junior Operations Manager the weekly sales and revenue reporting and analysis of gift card and third party card performance and updating the weekly trade reports
- Delivers a project to improve the weekly reports for all B2B channels utilising skills and resource in the wider CRM Performance management team
- Proactively analyse, report and present on an ad-hoc basis all B2B partnership marketing activities and initiatives, including weekly updates for weekly trade updates where applicable, monthly team meetings or senior marketing team ensuring all statistical information is 100% accurate and presented in a digestible form (with conclusions and action plans).
- Responsible for the annual B2B budgets and tracking period spend and forecasting, keeping the Senior B2B Manager and finance business partners updated
- Knowledge of the B2B and gift card market / involved with a B2B or gift card association i.e. Gift Card and Voucher Association / Understands the gift card operational and manufacture process
- Proven experience in a B2B marketing role
- Degree level
- Commercially astute
- Ability to manage multiple task and projects with shifting priorities
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Confident in teams and groups with the ability to present information
- Good at influencing, persuasion and negotiating
- Creative with the ability to not only build customer campaigns but solve problems
- Strong organisational and operational skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Manager - Marketing & Analytics
0203 763 2020 / email@example.com
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox