BI Analyst - Global Data-driven Ad-tech - London (hybrid) - £60,000 + benefits & incentives
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global market leader in creative advertising technology and join their growing BI function.
They specialise in creating innovative and interactive mobile ads for luxury brands across the world.
This is the perfect role for someone with expertise in working with querying large volumes of data, working closely with various business and delivering expert analysis through engaging dashboards and visualisations.
- Work for a global market leading creative ad-tech business
- Lead on all company BI projects and deliver tangible change to a global business
- Work with some of the biggest luxury brands in the world and deliver on cutting edge ad-tech projects
- Based in London with plenty of flexible working (typically 2 days per week)
- Develop and manage the company BI solutions
- Partner with various departments across the business to deliver actionable insights
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions
- Evaluating the effectiveness of implemented strategies and continuously improving
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to identify- areas of the business that could benefit from analysis
- Working closely with IT team to ensure that the data collection and storage systems are secure and robust
- Ideally 3 – 6 years’ experience in an analytical role
- Expert background in mathematics and/or statistics
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and statistical tools & packages
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Manager – Data, Analytics & Insights
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.