£50000 - £55000 per annum
28 days ago
Biddable Account Director - Ecommerce/ Audio brand.
My client is a growing global media agency of approximately 600 media professionals internationally. As an agency they are built specifically for challenger brands looking to challenge the status quo and have been awarded as AdAge's Agency of the year.
In the UK the agency is fast-growing, award-winning team of 50+ people based in Central London and is part of a 300 person media group. With recent new business wins this is an incredibly exciting time for an experienced Biddable Account Director to join the business.
- Manage and own senior client relationships establishing a high level of trust.
- Support and coordinate the team in the day-to day management, reporting and optimisation of large clients across our UK team but covering clients that run Europe wide too.
- Develop excellent working relationship with clients.
- Develop a working knowledge of all forms of search engine and social media marketing, and the applicable technology and campaign management platforms.
- Build relationships with key media owners and publishers.
- Management of tracking, trafficking and bid management through appropriate tools (e.g: SA360, Campaign Manager, Marin, Sprinklr etc.).
- Oversee, support and develop junior team members.
- Hold responsibility of paid social and search campaigns, hitting targets and improving performance.
- Prepare and present client performance review presentations.
- Manage relationship and communications with other internal teams (Account Teams, Ad Op team, Data team).
- Keep clients and account team updated on the status of account activities.
- Be able to manage and prioritize assigned tasks understanding the importance behind projects or asking for clarification.
- An absolute wizard in excel, data turns you on and you talk in numbers.
- Lead the strategic execution for your client in collaboration with the data & strategy teams and support in developing the marketing direction/strategy for each client given their business objectives.
- Effectively manage client expectations.
- Identify opportunities and generate ideas for your clients
- Understand individual client needs (including and beyond specific projects) so you can help them be successful in their roles; ensure clients have the necessary information and materials they need to do their jobs well.
- Work to develop a solid understanding of the client's business, with emphasis on your area of responsibility.
- Proven experience in team management and also developing & implementing Paid Search & Social campaigns.
- Be an excellent communicator in all forms.
- Be organized and have exceptional attention to detail.
- Manage up where necessary.
- Ensure that work is delivered with the highest level of quality and integrity.
- Develop positive relationships that reflect true partnership in achieving the goals of the client business.
- Be reliable; be someone the client can trust; have integrity.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox