City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
6 months ago
Biddable Account Director - London - £55,000
Based in the heart of Soho, my client is a global digital media agency leading the evolution of media buying. They work closely with brands to grow and engage their customer bases through effective, measurable, and evolving media strategies. Their team are the minds behind the machines, the core of their business that provide the human layer of insight needed to deliver our outstanding results.
This is a brilliant opportunity for either a biddable/ ppc or paid social manager that is ready to take a step up to an Account Director position.
As the Biddable Account Director your responsibilities will include:
- Lead campaign strategy across social platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.) and Search (Google Ads, Apple Search, etc.).
- Define best practice and take ownership of a best in class output
- Act as a key strategic partner for our clients
- Develop the proposition in line with market influence and agency culture
- Create an enterprising environment for the team and lead by example
- Be proactive in the client relationships, extending from a clear understanding of the client business objectives
- Support the new business team in new client acquisition
- Identify and deliver revenue driving opportunities for both client and agency
- Line manage Junior Manager(s) and help guide their development
- A minimum of 4 years digital media experience (agency experience preferred)
- A love for data and an ability to analyse a vast amount of data with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently but is also a team player.
You can apply for this role of Biddable Account Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.