£50000 - £55000 per annum + Amazing Benefits
8 months ago
Our client is part of the worlds' largest global network, and is the 2nd largest Media Network Agency in the world. They are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content and technology.
Due to their recent successes they are looking to bring a Biddable Account Director into their team.
As Biddable Account Director, you will be responsible for:
- Leadership of client communication with the support of client partners across both accounts.
- Leading digital performance strategy and overseeing implementation across programmatic, search and social
- Primary lead on activation optimisation strategy and tactics
- Direct people management of 3x Activation Managers, indirect management of 4x Activation Executives
- Development of direct reports to become self-sufficient in delivery of campaign implementation and optimisations.
- Lead (with Director) on the performance forecasting and delivery across all media, with focus on meeting client KPIs and performance targets
- Collaborative lead (with Director) on the monitoring and review of resourcing required within all areas of media activation - including resource hiring when applicable
- Extensive experience in digital media, ideally from an agency side background (client side or a mix will also be considered)
- All academic backgrounds will be considered - qualifications in math's, data, media of interest
- Experience managing search, programmatic or social
- Professional digital media/advertising qualifications will be of an advantage
- People management experience of managing several direct reports
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage upwards and downwards
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- A drive to further develop precision planning skills
- In-depth knowledge of programmatic channels
- Knowledge of Google platforms/tools: DoubleClick, GTM, Google Analytics, etc.
- Good understanding of biddable and social
- Excellent skills in building strategic documents and presentations
- Excellent numerical skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Performance Marketing Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.