City of London, London
£40000 - £48000 per annum
7 months ago
A brilliant opportunity to join a leading global media network. This is a multi-award winning London based agency and over the last few years have been named; No.1 Media Agency by WARC, Gold Cannes Lion Award for Excellence in Media Planning, winner of the Drum Digital Trading Awards, and Gold at the Campaign Media Awards just to name a few.
Globally this agency employs over 350 people and have the ambition to be the most progressive media agency in the UK. This agency is heavily invested in their people and reward their staff with some of the most competitive benefits in the industry including, so much so their training and well-being programme has been awarded the CPD Gold accreditation from the IPA.
And now they're looking for a Biddable Account Director, to join their London team!
As a Biddable Account Director Role, you will be responsible for:
The Advertising Account Director will be responsible for delivering and providing first class Paid Search and Social advertising capabilities and services for clients. He/she will be responsible for Account Managers, Executives and Assistance's, leading on strategy, best practice execution, internal stakeholder management and client leadership. An Advertising Account Director will be able to move between strategy and execution daily. He/she will be comfortable influencing and driving various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organisation as well as possess a high level or autonomy and integrity while managing a variety of priorities
- Developing integrated advertising strategies between paid search and paid social channels that deliver against client business objectives
- Leading key client accounts independently, ensuring the agency plays a key role in our clients marketing mix by keeping abreast of developments across Paid Search and Social.
- Be a strong leader to Advertising Managers and Planners and inspire and drive forward their development programmes as well as helping with recruitment, inductions and staff appraisals
- Look for opportunities to integrate additional services with a focus on Organic social, as well as SEO, Mobile Marketing Sciences
- Keep up to date with industry news and thinking. This requires proactively reading industry blogs and websites. Ensure the team are also constantly learning and developing their media knowledge
- Use a deeper understanding of clients' business and your expertise to develop strong relationships at senior client level, maintaining regular contact
- Develop key senior relationships with relevant technology suppliers and engines to help improve overall service levels.
- Support business leads by hitting income targets and increasing client spend via pitching for new business
- Strong technical Paid Search and Social Advertising knowledge
- Strong people management and leadership skills. Our Account Directors should be a source of inspiration to our more junior team members and are responsible for driving forward their development programmes
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to present well, both internally and to external clients
- Strong problem-solving skills. Our Account Directors should continuously seek out ways of improving our processes
- Strong attention to detail and ability to create benchmarks for the quality of work delivered by you and your team
You can apply for this Biddable Account Director Role role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.