City of London, London
Up to £50000 per annum
9 days ago
The Biddable Account Director is responsible for managing multiple client accounts, focusing on paid social with the opportunity to work closely with other channel teams. The AD manages all areas of auction- based media including, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube and LinkedIn, translating client briefs into cohesive and innovative approaches for each client while following up to ensure that the production is delivered via our operational arm, continuously reporting on campaign delivery, as well as new opportunities for clients across all areas of auction-based media. The AD is responsible for the management, support and mentoring of junior members of the team.
- Develop, manage, and coordinate all paid social strategies for the clients
- Providing a class-leading biddable media service to clients, measured against any contractual requirements
- Developing innovative solutions for all aspects of social opportunities. Tactics, planning and structure
- Managing the flow of communications to and from clients, including meetings, presentations and reports
- Provide a detailed approach to day to day operations when leading the team
- Constantly seeking new business opportunities in line with Agency strategy, and supporting new business pitches when required.
- Working alongside planners and buyers to optimise the role of search & social marketing in the wider media landscape
- Work closely with the Head of Biddable and client to deliver business goals
- Provide direct oversight, management, leadership and guidance to Account Managers/Analysts
- Be a thought leader for the agency by promoting Biddable across the wider teams when an opportunity occurs
- Work with team members to take part in Agency initiatives and support the HOB in promoting agency culture
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox