£36000 - £38000 per annum
12 months ago
Job Title: Biddable Account Manager
Location: West End, London
Our client is an award winning, successful digital media planning, buying and analytics agency based in Soho, London. A Sunday Times Tech Track top 50 company, they have grown year-on-year and are proud to work with highly reputable clients. They are now a 65 strong agency made up of six core teams: Client Services, Digital Media, PPC, Content & Organic Search, Ad Operations & Tech and Data & Analytics. They operate as 100% independent within the wider Group structure, but also benefit from new business and shared clients from across the Group.
- Put together plans to organise mid- term campaign actions and goals
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client's brand, marketing and business objectives and where search fits within this
- Forecast of campaigns and support for new account initiatives
- Agreeing and delivering the performance, return on investment and other KPIs as per client briefs
- Develop campaign strategies that achieve client outcomes
- Quality control of the output of direct reports, including reviewing work before it's delivered to clients
- Manage bidding strategies across accounts and ensure activity spends to budget
- Execute and track tests with methodical accuracy
- Providing key insights on regular reports, identifying new opportunities for the activity
- Work alongside Client Directors and other teams to achieve key business objectives, offering insight and direction around the Biddable activity
- Identify opportunities for business development amongst existing clients, and both up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Production of monthly meeting presentations, including key insights in to performance
- Management of the Basecamp account for assigned clients and any team members
- Implement Paid Search best practices and contribute to team knowledge sharing
- Contributes to team growth and knowledge base, providing coaching and overseeing one or more junior team members
You will have
- Experience in an agency environment
- Experience in the development, management and coordination of Biddable strategies and satisfy the business requirements of client stakeholders at multiple levels
- High technical knowledge of Biddable and associated technology / suppliers
- Will be proactive, solution focused and ambitious - willing to go the extra mile for your clients.
- Naturally organised and can prioritise and plan and evaluate schedules where necessary
- Highly competent with Microsoft Excel
- Experience across the Google stack - DoubleClick for Search, Google Analytics as well as Bing Ads, Search Squared, Basecamp, The Search Monitor (and other similar platforms)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2030 //
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.