City of London, London
3 months ago
- Media and communications agency that has been built on a culture of thought, leadership, creativity, and innovation.
- Recently we have been recognized with over 20 industry awards wins - including Lions at the Cannes Media Festival, The Grand Prix and the Media Week Awards and other major awards at the Campaign Media Awards, Thinkbox TV Planning Awards and IPA Effectiveness Awards.
- Put simply, it's about our people looking to find a better way. The digital team are at the very heart of how we deliver on these promises, and benefits from our connection to Omnicom Media Group and Resolution Media.
- Work with the team to ensure PPC and paid social campaigns are built on time and aligned with overall media strategy
- Ensure campaign goals are met and exceeded for performance campaigns
- Maintain budget tracker with team to prevent over or under-spend
- Establish budgeting methodology for brand / performance budget split
- Create PPC and Paid Social strategic plans as well as detailed tactical execution for globally managed accounts
- Contribute to Programmatic strategies, including retargeting and audience strategies
- Analyze ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights to help meet and exceed client goals
- Apply advanced tactics including RLSA, DSA, and other search and social audience targeting tactics to further refine performance
- Continuously recommend ideas/strategies/tactics and formulate campaign optimization plans with the team
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.