City of London, London
4 months ago
Biddable Account Manager - Independent Agency - up to £45,000
- Our media strategies are based on people's behaviours - understanding how audiences think, feel and act - so that we reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
- We work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production
- Overseeing the day to day running of Biddable (paid social and paid search) accounts acting as Client lead
- Managing PPC and Social Media implementation and reporting
- Work with Account Directors and Head of Biddable to implement best practice processes for campaign management and optimisation: Account set up, audience/keyword strategy, bid management, ad copy, landing page optimisation, analysis, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, KPI's, conversion and reporting of paid search and paid social accounts.
- Maintain and develop relationships with all search engines /social media platforms and tech 3rd parties and ensure the team are up to speed on the latest developments
- You will have 3 years+ hands-on experience planning and executing Paid search and paid social campaigns across the main search engines and social media platforms.
- You will also have 1+ years working on E-commerce (google shopping & facebook product catalog sales)
- You will be a self-starter with a can do attitude, be independent, curious, motivated and interested in developing yourself.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977 /
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/stephanie-levinson
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.