£35000 - £40000 per annum
26 days ago
Our client is an integrated media agency with an enviable portfolio of some of the worlds most iconic and influential brands. This agency operates across over 80 markets across the globe and is the most award media network globally and as they continue to grow they are hiring for a Biddable Account Manager.
They are currently looking for an exceptional Biddable Account Manager to work on a leading client in the finance sector. The role will be predominantly paid search focused with the addition of some paid campaigns across social channels. For this role you will need to be results driven, understand audiences and testing technology.
As the Biddable Account Manager you will be responsible for planning, optimisation and analysis of paid search and social campaigns, with support from the juniors in the team. You will also have the guidance of an Account Director working closely with you. You will have excellent understanding and proven experience of paid search and social performance channels, and ensure all output is best-in-class for your clients. You will also have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to present to external stakeholders with confidence, clarity and authority. You will oversee budget activity such as, invoicing and billing, carry out technical changes, analysing and drawing insight from third part analytics data and mentor junior biddable team members (best practice, client management, presentation skills).
To be successful for this role you will have skills and experience in the following:
- Hands on, day-to-day management experience of Google/Microsoft Ads as well as Social platforms such as Facebook and Twitter
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Budget management and forecasting experience
- Strong analytics experience, reporting on performance to both external clients and in-house stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- A commercial and results-driven individual
- An adaptable and flexible approach to tasks
- Able to work under own initiative and to self-imposed deadlines
- Experience in at least one bid management platform (SA360 preferably)
- Detail-focused and meticulous by nature
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox